Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Mandy Carroll Photography

Every year at this time we have pictures taken by Mandy Carroll. Mandy is a local photographer with an amazing eye and artistic flair. I find myself each year looking forward to the fall not only because it is a beautiful time, but also because we get to spend a couple hours with Mandy chasing Ella around and capturing all that spirit. After every session I think to myself there is no way we got a good picture. And every time I am delighted by the faces and feelings she has captured. Amazing! She posts a sneak peek on her blog so visit her page (http://www.mandycarroll.com/) and click on "blog" to see a couple pictures of Ella just in time for her Third (!!!) Birthday.

3 comments:

Dave and Judy said...

What great pictures !!!!

And such an adorable family.

Dick said...

Hey -
Great pics. Mandy Carroll really does have a good eye. Of course with a subject like Ella it's a little difficult to not get great pictures. I do give her credit for composition though. Anyway, wonderful pictures of our favorite middle granddaughter.

MaryBednar said...

WOW -- so wonderful as always!!