Monday, November 3, 2008

Life from Michigan

I am constantly bugging my sister about sending me pictures. I try not to because I know she is extremely busy, but I can't help it- I want to see everything everyone is doing. I want the daily blow-by-blow that I bore everyone with here. And while it is a good portion because of Isabella and Grace, I also want to know about Polly and Mark and Mark's family.

There was a time when Polly had graduated and was working in NJ while Mark and I were finishing up school (of course Mark was finishing his Masters and I was, well, trying to make it to class periodically) at Michigan State. Mark took me to all his family get-togethers and I really felt a part of the family- I still do. What am I then, their sister-in-law twice removed? I hope so.

Where am I going with this? Well, thanks to Mark's Mom and Dave, I feel a little bit closer to them already with their new blog. I get to feel a part of their life, as if I'm sitting down to dinner with them and they are telling me about their day. Thank you so much! Dave- I remember when you took me on a tour of the Chrysler headquarters and took me to all the secret places to see the cool cars being built and smashed and prototyped. It was amazing! And Judy- you'll never know how much of a hand you have had in Ella- your advice sent to me through Polly. So even without the blog you are a part of my life but I am so grateful to read about Life From Michigan!

ps- click on this post title or here: http://www.judydave884.blogspot.com/

No comments: