Monday, November 24, 2008

Wearing Pajamas to the Library

Tonight we went to story time at the library. The fun part for Ella is she can wear her pajamas. Our neighbors have gone before but we haven't and so tonight we all bundled up and headed out in the rain for a nice evening at the library. I thought Ella would not want to separate from Wes and I (yes, I made Wes go too) but as soon as we arrived and the quilt was spread out for the kids she ran right over and claimed her spot. I'm sure many of you know that moment when you are glad your child is being independent but a little sad for the very same reason. So Caroline and Ella enjoyed songs and books and Amy, Benton, Wes and I sat back and, well... enjoyed songs and books also.

1 comment:

Dick said...

Those Charlottesville libraries always were pretty liberal. Letting people in in their PJs - who ever heard of such a thing. Way to go.