Sunday, November 2, 2008

Grampa's Visit



On Saturday Grandpa Bill came and he and Wes were able to get a round of golf in- the weather was beautiful. Ella and I picked out a cake and balloons for a "party". We've had a lot of birthdays lately and somewhere along the line family visiting has become a reason to get balloons and cake. Not a bad idea really so I went along with it.


Before dinner Ella put Grandpa to bed and then turned it around so he put her to bed and when she woke up, she instructed everyone to bring her coffee. I am the lucky recipient of coffee in bed every day (thank you Wes!) so it was easy to see where she got this idea from. I promise I don't instruct Wes to bring it to me, it's a matter of survival on his part since I'm so nasty in the morning. Anyway, this is just another reminder to watch what I say and do around her.




And lucky Ella had her bedtime stories read by Grandpa:


The next day we had breakfast out (Thank you Grandpa!) before Bill had to head back to DC. This picture is from Sunday and as gorgeous as the subjects are, aren't those trees amazing too!

No comments: