Wednesday, May 7, 2008

"Aminals"

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Ella... I just couldn't resist taking your picture tonight. Every night before going to bed I check in on you. You are far from needing it. Remember when I'd turn you from your belly to your back and whisper, "Back to sleep love". Those days are long gone but I can't break the habit of rubbing your back and telling you how much we love you. Tonight you went to sleep with your usual menagerie: Cat, Pink, Puppy, and Feet with a few binks thrown in and of course, blanket. They were lined up on the sides of the crib (as usual). In fact, when I said, "Get all snuggly and I'll be back to say goodnight" you were lengthwise in the crib with your blanket and cat under your arm when I returned. You said, "I got my aminals mommy". So here you are, just a couple hours later, having rearranged everyone in your crib.


1 comment:

AndrewZ said...

Is that the dog I gave Ella during the HSF baby shower?