Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Vacation!

We are all looking forward to our vacation coming up. I forget it is a vacation because we are all so focused on seeing Matt- especially Ella. Once we had our passports, I scheduled a visit to the Travel Clinic. I took Ella with me just in case there were different shots for her. She was getting a bit antsy waiting for the doctor and a bit scared about what that doctor was going to do so I started talking about Grandpa Bill and Rhonda being doctors and Uncle Matt being a doctor. Well, she would have none of that, she straightened herself up and said in no uncertain terms that Uncle Matt was a dolphin swimmer. Hmmmm- okay. So when the doctor came in and asked Ella where she was going, she said, "I'm going to see my Uncle Matt, he is a dolphin swimmer". And so we continued our visit and went over all the shots and medicines needed and as we were leaving Ella shook hands with the doctor and said, "Can you bring out my Uncle Matt now?". And so I was ready to explain, yet again, that Matt will meet us at the beach.

No comments: