Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Sick of being sick

Lately I have been sick a lot. I was flat out in bed sick at New Year's and since then it has been this low-key sick. A hot shower/steam room helps get me going in the morning and I'm able to get through the day. Yesterday our offices were closed and I had a bunch of things I wanted to do but ended up in bed all day thankful for a break. I thought I was feeling better last night but this morning it was the same old all over again. Ella keeps saying she can make me feel better. So sweet- she even got out her doctor's kit last night. Needless to say I haven't been good about writing. Maybe it is the winter or maybe it's just being sick, but I haven't had much to say.

Last night Ella also put on a fashion show. There is usually some version of this every evening and it always includes a bathing suit, a ballerina outfit, and a version of Uncle Matt. Last night Wes had to play the role of Uncle Matt swimming with Ella. The day before it was one of her Polly Pockets. And lucky you Matt, she put you in a hammock on her Polly Pockets cruise ship!



1 comment:

Dave and Judy said...

Sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well. You are still doing a great job on the blog. I have been the lazy one by not writing anything. I promise to catch up soon.

Hope you are feeling better and say Hi to Wes and Ella...

Dave and Judy