Monday, March 2, 2009

So funny...

Click on http://judydave884.blogspot.com/ and check out the cute pictures of Isabella and Grace. I just love this blog so much. There was an especially funny video of Grace on February 22. WATCH IT! Seriously- I am still laughing and trying to figure out how to post it here on my blog. Maybe it isn't funny for people who don't know Dave and Judy and Isabella and Grace but oh my gosh- the post is so funny on so many levels but the video takes the cake. Poor thing, she really thinks she came from EBay!

I'm still laughing.....

2 comments:

Dave and Judy said...

I asked Judy for the lyrics and she just busted out in song...


She's a Super Duper Pooper,
She can potty with the best.
No more diapers to get in her way,
We are very impressed!

She's a Super Duper Pooper,
She knows when she has to go.
Take a bow,
You're a big girl now,
She's the best pooper we know!

We hope Wes can learn to use the potty soon.

Love,

Dave and Judy

Robbie said...

That was so funny!

Wes is going to be soooo mad with me. Surely by now he knows I just can't keep my mouth shut!