Sunday, March 15, 2009

"I'm feeling Alone"

Doesn't that just break you heart? Ella is having a difficult time tonight going to sleep and that is what she just said. Isn't it so sad? I'm trying to distract myself with this post while Wes has one eye on the TV and the other on me so he can get to me before I get to her. Here are the other things she has come up with to make me feel like such a bad mom:

Mommmmma, come get me.
Mommmmma, where are you?
Mommmmma, I'm being patient.
Mommmmma, I'm scared.

I think I'm feeling alone at this point too.

1 comment:

Kiki said...

oh my gosh... that is SO sad! They really know how to push the mommy buttons! I totally caved with Larkin and gave her 1 binky to keep in her bed to fall asleep with. I just couldn't take it anymore! I felt so sad for her... all that anxiety and not SLEEPING! Good to know that others are going through it too.... Hudson slept in our room for a long time... until Larkin really... then we went through the ordeal of gregor falling asleep in his bed every night... ugghh... it really is hard sometimes! I wish I knew you had a blog!! I love reading it :) Crazy that we are only a few houses away... we seem to be going through much of the same right now. Where does Ella take ballet? I've been wanting to sign Larkin up somewhere... maybe here in crozet?? it would be fun if she and ella were in the same class.
I'm bookmarking this blog :)