Friday, February 27, 2009

Regression

aka: two steps forward, one step back. It happens all the time around here. I don't get it, but as I have been complaining about it lately I at least know it happens to the best of us. Thank you Robbie for giving me the "low down" on baby Wes and his path to the potty. It helps me laugh as I am cleaning up various accidents lately. That's right Wes, I now have some good dirt on you.

So here is how it went this morning:

Me: Ella, let's go to the potty!
Ella: No thanks Mom, I've already peed in my pants.

If nothing else she is polite. What happened to running to me with, "Mommy, I had an accident"? So lackadaisical are we now that Ella had had an accident sometime in the night, long enough ago that her clothes were dry by the morning. I really just have to laugh. You too?

No comments: