Friday, December 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Ella!




Poppy and Nonna visited for Ella's Birthday this week and what a visit it was! Nonna made Ella's princess cake and thank goodness because this type of marvel is not something I could create. Not only does it look good- it tastes great too!


Nonna and Ella also made gingerbread cookies. Nonna did all the work and Ella ate a lot. When Nancy asked her what the gingerbread man needed I loved it when Ella said, "A Belly". Here they are making the cookies:





We also spent some time relaxing:







On Friday we went downtown and I mentioned a picture I have been "visiting" at a local gallery. My Dad, Ella and Nancy went in to see it and came out with it. Thank you so much Dad and Nancy. I have loved this picture for so long and I am so happy to have it in my home now. Here is a copy from the artist's (Raymond Chow) website (http://www.raymondchow.com/).


And here is a picture of where it is in our house. We call it "Ella in Avon" and last night Ella said, "Goodnight Ella in Avon" when we passed it on our way to bed. This picture doesn't do it justice, so check out the website.


Here are some more pictures from Ella's Birthday celebration:



No comments: