Thursday, March 6, 2008

Potty Time




I too cannot believe I am writing this. There are so many things you do when you have kids that stop you in your tracks and make you wonder if you are still a member of the human race. A few things that come to my mind are booger suckers, checking poop for color and clarity (seriously- can you even beleive I used those terms and I'm not talking about diamonds?), analyzing plastic types,... the list goes on. Today I add to this list taking a picture and writing about Ella using the potty. I'll spare everyone the details but we spent A LOT of time in Ella's bathroom. I say Ella's bathroom because I tried to move us into our bathroom (I could get a little work done in there on our cabinets) and that was a definite NO! So then I asked her if she wanted underwear and she did. Once on I asked her to let me know if she had to go to the potty. She said she would just go in her underwear. Hmmmm... what exactly is the correct response to that? Regardless, we made it back into diapers and moved on to nap time. Once she wakes up we'll either be back in the bathroom for a while or it will be like she never knew about anything called a potty.

No comments: