Monday, March 3, 2008

A (Half) Day in the Life of Ella

Today I picked Ella up at school and she was playing outside with her friends. Weather wise it was a beautiful day. We went to the park and Ella counted daffodils. Daffodils in March- the beginning of March- could crash and burn but for today they were great! Heading home for dinner Ella decked herself out for the ride...

At dinner Ella shared her "surprised" and "sad" (maybe dubious is a better description) faces:



Can't you just hear her saying, "What you talking about Willis?" Moving on... bathtime had added excitement by Ella having a duck Lexy wanted:

Usually this wouldn't phase me, but I made the mistake of leaving Ella's duck in the tub when Ella and I were in her room getting ready for the bath. Can you see where I'm going with this? Lexy got in the tub, got the duck, and ended up on our bed with it. This was followed by Ella screaming "Naked Baby" and running after Lexy. She finally got her duck back (and then proceeded to taunt Lexy with it). This is my favorite time of any day- when Ella is shrieking with joy and chaos has broken loose.

After the bath it was time to practice golf. As if we didn't have enough golf going on in our house, we now have more. I sent Ella to our room to pick out books and she proceeded to pick out golf clubs. Sort of like when I send Wes to Whole Foods and he comes home with a new driver.

Okay, let's call it a night. This last picture is of Ella yelling goodnight to Lexy and Schro downstairs. Goodnight!

No comments: