Thursday, January 31, 2008

Sleeping?

Lately we haven't had the best luck with sleeping. Ella is a sleeping champ- in bed at seven and we hear the "Mommy, where are you?" around seven in the morning. Whenever anyone asked me how she slept I always said we lucked out and I know it could change. Somehow I felt if I was appropriately appreciative, it just might continue like this forever. No such luck. We've hit a snag lately and the result is Ella sleeps in our bed. She goes to bed just fine but we then hear her screaming and I try to wait her out, but it isn't her normal cry and, well, I give in. We tried sleeping with her for a night or so but she is all over the bed and no one gets much sleep. So she goes back to her crib now. It isn't every night, so I'm not worried about setting bad patterns yet(yes, I can justify ANYTHING), but here is how our bed looked tonight. And of course Lexy is on look out to make sure Schroedinger doesn't get anywhere near Ella.




No comments: