Sunday, January 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Ella

Don't worry, I haven't failed the Mommy Exam (yet)- I know it isn't Ella's Birthday. Ella has been on a Birthday tour for about a month now. She celebrated in Charlottesville in December, and now in Rock Hall in January. She was lucky to be able to celebrate with four generations of Hawkins- Ella, mom, Poppy and Nonna, and Great Grandma! Nonna made this great cake for her and Ella was excited by the cake and presents.




I didn't get as many pictures as I would have liked, but this was Ella's first "sleep over". We arrived at Poppy and Nonna's on Wednesday and I left for Hopkins Thursday morning to work for two days. Ella had a full social calendar- visiting Grandma, story time at the library, feeding the birds, watching the geese, dress-up, dancing, and lots and lots of snuggling. Here she is dressed up and dancing.




No comments: