Monday, January 14, 2008

Doctor/Nurse Ella


I have to say I am partial to the doctor bags out there for little kids. I think I would be even if Ella didn't have a family history of amazing nurses and physicians in her family. The cause and effect, investigating, and fun of it all just pulls me in. Ella has let me know often that, "You're okay Mommy" after listening to my heart. So here she is with Trish on the operating table. Not the couch, not the floor, the "opwatin table" as Ella demands it.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Is the wine for sterilization?

Robbie said...

When Wes and Matt were little, I let them play with my dolls and stuffed animals. They operated on every one of them, including the "walking" doll my Grandmother Robbie gave me and the Auburn tiger from my Aunt Elsie!