Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Visit to Creeksedge

This week, Ella and I headed up to the Eastern Shore to see Dad and Nancy and my Grandma. I went into Baltimore for a couple days while Ella lived it up at Creesedge. Among many (many!) fun activities, this was an especially memorable visit because Ella started her trail at Dad and Nancy's. Isabella has had a trail for a while and I just could barely wait for Ella and Grace to start their trails. This entails them being big enough to actually pick out a path and clear it and (drum roll please...) Ella was big enough! Yea for Ella's Trail:



Ella also had her first kayak ride. When I asked her about "rowing" she corrected me to "paddling" .


Ella was lucky to get a lot of time in with her Great Grandma.


A great visit and if I hadn't left my laptop in Baltimore, it would have been a longer one. But Ella was able to meet all my friends at work which was nice.

1 comment:

Dave and Judy said...

I believe I see a family resemblance between Grandma and Ella.....