Monday, August 24, 2009

First Week

Ella's first week was great- for all of us. The week continued with good (read: tear free for both of us) drop offs, fun activities (see picture below of her cookie she made in "cooking class" and I actually handed in her "my favorite things" collage on time. She had fun picking out the pictures and was sad when it stayed at school (understatement, tears were involved). She made a doll of herself and has been singing "Chicka Chicka Boom Boom" every day. I love all these fun books and songs she comes home with. I messed up when she offered me a bite of her cookie though- I apparently had too big a bite and it really made for a difficult afternoon (understatement, again tears were involved).






1 comment:

Unknown said...

umm, think you should know better than to take a big bite of cookie sis! jk-sounds like a good week overall. kisskisskiss