Monday, October 13, 2008

Vacation

I would usually be writing about what a great trip we had, thanking Poppy and Nonna on behalf of Ella for playing school, pumpkin picking, reading, hugs, bird feeding, dancing, singing, cooking (and letting Ella cook too!), and especially for letting me sleep.

I'd be posting pictures of the beautiful view from their home and trying to put into words the beauty of a visit to Creeksedge. Well, you will have to check out the 06/04/08 post for that. I only have a couple pictures from this past week.

But instead I am writing an apology. I brought a coughing child to your home, left her with you, and then came back in not such great shape myself. Then I called you today to let you know Ella has pneumonia. I am so so sorry! Thank you for sleeping with Ella. That's right everyone reading this, Ella slept BETWEEN Poppy and Nonna. She started out in her bed but her coughing was so difficult they put her safely between them. One night I came upstairs to find her all tucked in and my Dad and Nancy had barely enough room to sit let alone sleep. They sent me back to my room to sleep and they took care of Ella. Thank you for taking care of both of us- I promise a better trip in November.

And just so we are all clear on how badly I behaved, this is the only picture I have:

No comments: