Tuesday, September 16, 2008

It all started with Ms. Mary


If it weren't for Mary, my Mom and Dad would never have met. She is responsible for my Mom's first job at UVA and without that job, my Mom wouldn't have been working there when my Dad was. Can you believe it? She is also responsible for advising my Mom to make a career move into Compliance. I think Mary is one of those people who touches and influences lives without even knowing it. She is an amazing woman and one of our closest friends. How do I know all of this you ask? My Mom talked about it after our dinner with Mary and GPS.

3 comments:

Randi said...

Sara! You look so great!! I'm glad to see you guys are doing well. Let's catch up! Let me know a good time to stop by, and I will!

Unknown said...

I for one am sure glad for Miss Mary.

Robbie said...

I'm with Shannon!