Tuesday, June 17, 2008

June

Wow- this month has flown by. This past week Ella was very sick and I think that 24-hour period lasted what felt like 24 days for me. Between Wes and I not sleeping and just the basic wincing at each heartbreaking "Mommy, Mommy, I don't feel good" I am at a loss for much to write about. Steve and Polly- thank you. It amazes me you never told me to chill out or stop crying. I think the best story was of little Polly getting car sick on her way to school and my Mom's reaction was, "That's not possible, I didn't even give you breakfast!" It's funny how I all of a sudden felt like a mother with a newborn- no idea what is going on and afraid Ella would break. Of course she didn't and like clockwork she woke up (24 hours after the first throw-up) and was ready to go to the pool. Pool? You should dream big my dear because your Dad and I would have given you anything- just seeing you smile again melted us!

We did go to the pool and Selma and Kemper hit the rock wall. Wes and I are still recuperating.

No comments: